Sunday, 13 December 2009
Menu for Hope is an annual fundraising campaign raising money for the UN World Food Programme with projects in over 75 countries helping local people in communities facing malnutrition to become self-reliant on food. Find out more information about Menu For Hope on David Lebovitz's website. Alternatively read the article on Chez Pim's food blog
LetThemTalk are offering 2 bid items for this year's menu for hope. You can bid for one or 2 sets of 5 "Cafe Conversation" French conversation courses in Paris, these are French courses that take place every Sunday afternoon in a cafe in central Paris. More details here. In order to bid for these or any other of the items on the auction please follow the instructions below and make your bids by 25th December 2009:
To Donate and Enter the Menu for Hope Raffle
Here's what you need to do:
1. Choose a bid item or bid items of your choice from our Menu for Hope main bid item list.
2. Go to the donation site at Firstgiving and make a donation.
3. Please specify which bid item you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per bid item, and please use the bid item code.
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a bid item of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02 - 2xEU01, 3xEU02.
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.